03-04 September 2022
- 25K • UTMB.20K
COT∙5h:0m • EG.344m
IDR∙500rb / USD.35
- 53K • UTMB.50K
COT∙12h:0m • EG.1721m
IDR∙800rb / USD.55
- 120K • UTMB.100K
COT∙28h:0m • EG.5160m
IDR∙1250rb / USD.86
- Online 🎫 mandalika100∙com
- Reg. ends 20 Ags 2022
💳 Bib 👕 Jersey 🏅 Finisher Medals 🥤 Refreshment
for 1st, 2nd & 3rd winner each Category @ male & female 🏆
The race committee obeys the official regulations/permits issued by the government. The permit, whether or not this event will be held, will be given a month before race day regarding the dynamic conditions or situation. It can be earlier or later.
- If the event is FAIL to be held because the committee does not get the permit from the relevant authorities, there 2 options: you can stay as participant at Mandalika Ultra 2023 or refund your race fee with max. 5% administrative deduction.
- If requested by the authorities, participants are required to submit a Covid-19 free letter in the form of a RAPID TES which will be announced later.
- Related to the Race pack collection will be arranged later. The finisher medal and shirt will be sent to the finisher’s address, with reimbursement of shipping costs.
Qualifications: Participants are required to have completed a race at least one of the following; 114K: min. 50K trail/road, 51K: min. 30K trail/road & 25K: min. 15K trail / 21K road.
- Regulations and conditions may change regarding the dynamic conditions of the pandemic. Please always update on website Mandalika Ultra 2022.
The Mandalika 100 Ultra Trail Run Race • 2022Lombok at West Nusa Tenggara is adjacent to several beautiful beaches in the south of the island of Lombok, which is included in the Central Lombok District and West Lombok District. Still, in the original natural atmosphere that has not been touched too much, this area is so rich with the beauty of the vast expanse of the coast, complete with soft white sand.
The Mandalika 100
• 03-04 September 2022